Apply to Volunteer Today
Are you a fantastic individual? You must be if you’ve come to this page. So, read on:
We actively need volunteers to work with youths directly, providing essential support services through community-basedpresentations.
Aside from that specific need, we are always seeking volunteers to:
- Help fundraise
- Provide office support
- Provide legal counsel
- Work on programs and services
or to work on other, specialized projects–just let us know what you’d like to do.
To become involved, simply fill out the form below and we will get in contact with the next steps.
There are a few conditions and requirements you should be familiar with:
- You must be a legal adult (generally, at least 18 years of age, depending on your location)
- You must consent to a background check
- You must disclose any actual or potential conflicts of interest
- You must undergo our training program within a reasonable amount of time from acceptance
- You must be willing to be exposed to triggering or sensitive content—it’s often involved in bullying situations
- You must provide confidential, compassionate support without allowing your biases or beliefs to interfere with delivering care
- You must keep confidential all personally identifying materials that you encounter through our service, except as required by law or in accordance with our internal policies or procedures
- You must abide by all of our regulations, policies, and procedures.